Are you getting tired of your back pains? Are you still wondering how you can improve your posture? Well, wonder no more because there is a machine called the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table that does exactly what you need. Read on and find out more about it.
Summary of Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
This unit of an inversion table is known to reduce back pain, improve posture or to decrease the stress load you carry every day. The question is, how does it work? To put it simply, the inversion table elongates your spine, then spikes up space in between your vertebrae causing a relief on your nerve roots, discs and ligaments. Now, so what if it lessens pressure? Well, the more the pressure is reduced, the lesser your back pain, headaches and neck difficulties.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table offers the best of comfort and security. It comes along with an ankle closure system specially made for an equal weight distribution that gives comfort around your foot and heel. You can count on its security and support through the upgraded EP 950. Moreover, it relaxes your muscles and improves your back health.
Key Features of Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
(4.5 / 5)
- Premium inversion therapy table: This inversion table is primarily made to improve your posture and reduce back pain and more.
- Patented Flex Technology: This feature of the unit allows you to move while you make a move to encourage a greater range of motion. With this kind of technology, it makes sure that your weight distribution around your foot and heel sends nothing but comfort.
- Low-friction surface: With its low-friction surface, the usage of the unit produces a smooth flowing glide to achieve an optimal stretch. With its low friction ratchet ankle lock system, it ensures your maximum comfort.
- EZ Angle tether strap: This strap is the feature of the unit that provides you the maximum stretch and decompression. In addition to that, it also lets you preset rotation angles at 20, 40, or 60 degrees.
- Its height capacity measures from 4 foot 8 inches to 6 foot 6 inches.
- Everyone want to know about EP-950 teeter hang ups weight limit. Weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- When assembled measures to 48 by 61 by 27 inches (W x H x D).
- Its weight is 74 pounds.
[/wpsm_column][wpsm_column size=”one-third” position=”last”]
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/grid3]
[/wpsm_titlebox][title_mod title_name=”Pros & Cons of Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table”]
- Minor assembly is required.
- It has a no tear no stain construction.
- Quiet and smooth rotation.
- Comfortable usage.
- It has a five-year warranty.
- Very High Price.
- Some users find it difficult to store.
- Some User also reported the over extension in the knee at steeper inversion angles was painful.
- 78 pounds,might be heavy.
Our Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table Review
Amazon and plenty of other websites had given the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table a shining five-star rating, which was rather uncommon for an inversion table because very few people actually can take the full advantage of an inversion table. We were naturally inclined to try it out, but its expensive price tag gave us an initial scare. So, before we ordered ours, we called the Teeter Hang Ups customer care number for a brief walk through. They talked with us for over 20 minutes, clarifying all our doubts and reassuring us on the conditions this particular model is adept at dealing with. We were immediately attracted to the fact that it was high for people with sciatica pain, something that tends never to go away with medication or even physiotherapy. That was when we decided to give theTeeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table a try.
Three days of waiting finally paid dividends as our RP-950 was delivered at our doorsteps in the early morning hours. This gave us plenty of time to assemble the unit and get it ready for a trial run in the night. First of all, the packaging is spot on with all components well packed in bubble wrap and a lot of foam padding. Although the entire unit is compact, you seldom feel the need to break your back trying to get parts together. The instructions were simple to follow and in just 30 minutes we had assembled our Teeter Hang Ups EP-950. It looks great and also folds up when you do not want to use it. Unfortunately, it’s sturdy and heavy construction gives it a lot of weight meaning that you can’t store it in the closet. So, it stays folded up in the corner of our bedroom when we are not using it.
The first night, we were tentative about using it and so started reading the user guide and watched the DVD it came with. Having learnt quite a few things about the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950, we felt comfortable changing the inclination angles around and experienced its full glory for about 30 minutes each. After our session on this table, we could feel the back muscles relaxing, the spinal column moving more freely and hardly any weight to the entire back region. We can easily imagine how this inversion table will help sciatica patients and folks with chronic back pain.
Finally, having an extended five-year complete coverage on the entire inversion table and even its foam rests means that your $400 or so investment never goes down the drain. For any small problem, call up their helpful service department and get a replacement part free of cost.
Customers’ Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table Reviews
The users of Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table have expressed positive reviews about the unit and even experienced the benefits it brings. Some customers have claimed that before purchasing the unit, they have suffered from chronic upper back pains but after using the Teeter Hang Ups, it incredibly relieved the back pains they’ve been enduring before their purchase of the unit. Teeter Hang Ups mostly received a five-star rating on the best inversion table reviews because of the easy usage and benefits it provides to the users.