Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table
Inversion therapy is one of the best treatments for the majority of back problems. Obtaining an inversion table at home is a great way to save on doctor bills, but still receive the necessary treatment to relieve back problems at your own convenience. The Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table is a definite contender when it comes to selecting an inversion table.
Health Mark makes quality inversion tables and has a sizable product line. This makes it easy to find the inversion table that is a fit on every level. This particular model is known for being about 30lbs lighter than the average model. And this would make people be concerned over how sturdy and safe the device is. The Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table is built to handle a similar weight as other tables, but does it by weighing a lot less and still providing a safe and secure feeling while inverted.
There are cheaper tables available on the market, but anything significantly cheaper than this table has the danger of being flimsy, unsafe, and unable to provide effective inversion therapy. Quality is an important concern in the world of inversion therapy and the Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table is probably the cheapest a person would want to go when buying an inversion table.
There are other tables that cost more and these provide great benefits, but a couple hundred dollars is about the baseline for a safe inversion experience. The Teeter Hang Ups has a lot of patented features, and the majority of which are worth the slight extra cost to get them. It is just a matter of what benefits a person’s budget will allow them to buy.[quick_offer]
Key features of Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table
- Comfortableness: The comfortable nylon bed provides a comfortable and stable surface during inversion. It also gives pleasant support when partially inverted. Most people slowly work their way up to full inversion, so the bed is also an important component to consider while the body gets used to being inverted.
- Light and sturdy frame: The strong sturdy steel that is designed to be lightweight and durable is the main attraction to this inversion table. With it only weighing 50lbs, it is significantly easier to move and store, especially for those with back problems. People who purchase inversion tables are generally advised to leave it in one place, but the lighter weight will benefit those who want to store and unpack on a regular basis.
- Ankle support: The ankle support is a curved dual rolled foam design that provides additional support without sacrificing comfort. Some people may find it initially uncomfortable, but a proper combination of shoes and socks should alleviate discomfort. More expensive inversion tables like the Teeter brand make use of gravity boots, which properly distribute pressure to the entire ankle, creating a much more comfortable inversion experience.
- Weight Capacity &Locking: The frame has weight capacity up to 300lbs, which is the standard amongst inversion tables. There are only a few on the market that will hold more than that much weight. The table also locks out once the person is fully inverted. This is to allow for an optimal position for spinal decompression while providing the user a bit more freedom of movement without accidentally altering the angle of inversion.
- Handle &Other Option: The easy to grab handles allow the user to experience a smooth and effortless transition to an inverted state. This makes the motion feel more natural and builds confidence in the equipment. The angle adjustment belt makes it easy to preset the level of inversion that allows the user to control the angle they want to invert at.
[/wpsm_column][wpsm_column size=”one-third” position=”last”]
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/grid3]
[/wpsm_column][/wpsm_titlebox][title_mod title_name=”Pros and Cons of Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table”]
- Light and sturdy frame
- Great table for the cost
- Has all the important features
- Smooth transitions
- Lacks bells and whistles.
- Unclear instructions.
- Inability to do abdominal exercises.
- Price is comparatively high.
What Customers Say about Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table
Customers simply love this product. People go on about how much relief it has provided. Customers point out daily usage has lead to be a cure for all sorts of back issues. They pointed out that while it can be difficult to assemble, the light weight table is much easier to move around than other tables. Other than the assembly problem, people did not have anything negative to say about this model.
Deciding on an inversion table can be a difficult decision. There is a upfront cost and it can make it difficult to decide whether or not it is worth the investment. But people who suffer from chronic back pain really need to take a look at inversion therapy and the result it can provide compared to traditional pain relief methods.
It is cheaper than constant Chiropractor visits and it actually works with daily use. Sparing 10 minutes a day and a bit of floor space is not a lot to ask when it comes to complete relief from back pain. The Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table is a great piece of equipment for its cost, and one that should be considered towards the top of the list if other premium tables are not within your budget.