Best Inversion Table Reviews- Major Key Factors for the Buyers Must Consider
- The first thing which you need to consider is your weight if it is below 250 pounds, and then you can choose any of the options above, but if it is between 250 pounds and 300, then you need to choose carefully.
- Also, if your height is greater than average, then you need to go for an option which has the backrest and handles according to adjustable height.
- Also, each option is different and has different features, and hence, you need to compare these features and only then think about choosing the right kind of choice.
Also, last but not the least you ought to keep your budget in mind as well and only then think of choosing the option which best suits your requirement as well as budget.
Comparison Of The Best Inversion Tables Using Price and Rating
Everyone who is suffering from back pain usually goes for the best inversion table to treat his problem effectively. But before using such devices one should be aware of their effectiveness, pros, and cons of using them along with methods of their use. The inversion tables are used to lay down the person suffering from back pain in upside down or inverted position. The patient is tied up with the table with the help of buckles and straps to prevent him or her from falling. These tables were invented by Hippocrates and were in use for such purposes since their invention.
Top 5 Best Inversion Table Reviews
It is really very hard to choose the best inversion table which makes your all requirement with your limited budget. For helping you to pick the right one, you can read our short overview. For pulling this top inversion table, we do help from real experts as well take the real user opinion from the popular online stores such as Amazon, EBay, and Walmart. So let start to read our reviews.
#1 Body Champ IT8070 inversion table Reviews
Body Champ it8070 is one of the best Inversion table introduced by Body Max to relieve the back pain of the people suffering from this problem since long. It can provide them a unique experience as it reduces their pain by releasing pressure on their vertebrae discs and improving the circulation of their blood.
Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table is easily adjustable for people with various heights ranging between 4 ft. 6 inches and six ft. 8 inches to use it for releasing back pain. It is simple to operate when you lay down comfortably ion its padded platform and lock your feet against ankle supports provided on it. Your arms automatically reach over your head to allow your body to invert gradually in upside down position until you reach the ultimate point. The gravity of the earth and your energy play the significant role in this whole process. You can use lower spring-loaded pull pin provided on it to ease your ankle adjustments whereas safety straps can be used to control the inversion angles. U-shaped handrails and four foam rollers provide you safety and comfort in the whole process.
Key Features of Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- Its ankle adjustments can be adjusted quickly through the Lower spring pull pin system provided in it.
- It can cushion your ankles with the help of four foam rollers made of high-density foam to make it comfortable for you.
- The U-shaped handrails of Body Champ it8070 inversion table provide you additional safety along with the safety strap that allows you to control the angles of
- You can also use safety lock to keep the table in folded condition when not in use.
- Dimensions of Body Champ it8070 inversion table in assembled form are 55 inches length x 29 inches width x 57 7/8 inches height whereas in folded condition it is 13 inch long x29 inches wide x 75 inches high.
- The weight capacity of this inversion table is 250 pounds.
#2 Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Reviews
You can avail the benefits of reducing your back pain by relieving the pressure on your ligaments and vertebrae discs through this ironman gravity 4000 inversion table. It can also relax your overall body by reducing your stresses and fatigue. You can also use ironman gravity 4000 for relieving the stiffness of your muscles by promoting the circulation of your blood by stimulating it. It also helps in reducing the effect of gravity on your age. The flexibility of body and performance of the athlete’s body can also be improved by this inversion table. Your lower back aches caused due to persistent standing and sitting can also be released from it.
The frame of Gravity 4000 model of Ironman inversion table is made of durable steel tubes coated with a scratch resistant powder coating to give an excellent finish. Ironman Gravity 4000 is made comfortable for head and back covering its backrest with 2 inches thick Memory-foam vinyl. It’s tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers provide immovability while inverting your body on it. You can easily return back to your upright position with the help of its extra-long safety handles whereas vinyl covers on them provide you additional safety. You can enjoy more comfort and security with the ergonomically designed and molded ankle holders. It needs lesser space to store in folded condition.
Key Features of Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- It is one of the strong Ironman inversion tables used for stimulating circulation and reducing back stress.
- Memory-foam nylon backrest, tubular steel frame, powder-coated finish and tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers are its other noticeable features.
- It can invert your body up to 180 degrees comfortably with the help of ergonomically designed ankle cushions which can support your body effectively.
- Weight capacity of this ironman inversion table is up to 350 pounds.
- Its weight is 75 pounds and its dimensions in folded condition are 26 inches x 65 inches x 49 inches to make it convenient for storage.
#3 Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table Reviews
The next product I chose for its affordability, functionality, and built quality is the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table. Even though the MSRP is $429, you can buy it here for $299 by clicking on the picture to the right or the link below. It is considerably cheaper than most products in its superior build quality while giving you all the inversion table benefits that you need. Plus, U.S. engineering company performed tests on inversion tables, and the Teeter Hang Ups performed best in all the tests compared to their competition. Consequently, you can buy the Teeter Hang Ups without any concern about the quality you will be getting.
Key Features of Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table
- Backrest designed with the unique Flex Technology that augments mobility, ergonomic inversion table benefits, and motion range
- Includes instructional DVD.The quality of this DVD is very high, and you don’t need to buy any other paid Training course or don’t need to surf the internet for using instruction.
- Rated for 300 lbs, though it was tested to 1440 lbs! This means that anyone 300lbs or less can move around to stretch and exercise without worrying about the machine failing.
- Available with a five-year warranty.So you can use it whatever you want without any thinking though the quality of the inversion table is high class.
- Adjustable foot platform that comes with two settings.So you can adjust it as you want.
- Adjustable pillow for greater comfort and enhanced inversion table benefits
- EZ angle tether strap that provides preset inversion angles of 20, 40 and 60 degrees while being gentle on the ankles.
#4 Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table Reviews
Compatibility: This model of Ironman inversion table can benefit you in reducing your back pain by relieving pressure on your vertebrae discs and ligaments. Along with relieving your pains it can also reduce your fatigues and stresses to relax your entire body. Athletes can also use it to relieve the stiffness of their muscles as it stimulates to promote the circulation of their blood. It also reduces aging effect caused by gravity. This inversion table can also improve the performance of the athletes by improving the flexibility of their body.
IFT 1000 Infrared model of Ironman inversion table can reduce your back pain through its latest technology. It is intended to relax your pain with a combination of inversion therapy with infra heat therapy. The heat of Infrared rays provides the therapeutic effect to the patient by reliving his stubborn back pain immediately. IFT 1000 is one of the most advanced techniques used for this purpose. A natural and gentle heat provided by built-in ultra thin heating elements made of carbon fiber help in soothing back pain along with providing the temporary effect on other muscular pains. Its elements heat up the backrest up to 140 degrees at the most which are indicated by its LED controller display. Its temperature can be controlled through remote control provided with it.
Key Features of Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table Reviews
- This model of Ironman inversion table is provided with advanced FIR heat technology t give quick relief to body pains.
- It soothes muscles through the ultra-thin carbon fiber heating elements in its backrest.
- It increases blood circulation to reduce back pain and fatigue.
- It can invert up to 180 degrees.
- It can be folded easily for storage purpose.
- Mesh pocket for remote control and extra-long safety handles are its other important features
- The dimensions of this model of Ironman inversion table are 49 inches x 25 inches x 62 inches..
- Its weight is 50 pounds.
- It is compatible to carry 275 pounds weight.
#5. Body Max IT6000 Inversion Table Reviews
The Body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy Table is a safe equipment that can be used at home for anyone in need of inversion therapy to relax back muscles and elongate the spine. The movement of the table while in use will not tumble the user because of its safety features. The therapy table is a great solution for your posture, stress, and back pain. These benefits of inversion table boost the general body wellbeing by improving circulation and relieving muscle aches. This therapy machine can be used on a daily basis.
Key Features of Ironman Body Max IT6000 Inversion Table
- Exclusive dual-pin adjustment system to adjust the setup according to your height. It can be adjusted between height ranges of 4’ 8’’ to 6’ 3’’.
- Lower pull pin is fitted with spring for easy ankle adjustment.
- Weight capacity of 250 pounds.
- Enhanced safety features which include safety straps and safety locks to control inverting angles and to keep the table fixed on the ground.
- Easy to fold for transport and storage.
- Sturdy construction.
- Easy to assemble.
- Price is Cheap, but the quality is awesome.
#6. Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table Reviews
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 inversion table is unlike any other you will find. It features patented Flex Technology design that helps your body move freely thus working along with your body rather than against it. The result is more relaxation and better decompression of the spine. You can rearrange the way your body rests on the inversion table, thus relaxing the muscles even further. Compared to previous EP models, the 950 features a brand new ratchet locking system for the ankles that reduce stress felt on the legs. It now uses a triple-locking security system that helps you stay firmly secured in place. The EZ stretch handles help you hold onto the side handles as you decompress the spines and with the ability to stop rotation at 20 degrees or 60 degrees, you can take the full advantage of partial inversion. It comes with a guide and a DVD to help you realize the full potential of the inversion table. Other features include its A-frame fold able design, auto lock hinges, heat-treated steel components, cam locks, de-rattler knob, pivot bearings and scratch resistant powder coating with triple plated chrome finishing. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is covered by a long five-year warranty.
Key Features of Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
- Uses Ratchet locking mechanism with low friction surface and Flex Technology to move around with your body without feeling insecure.
- Total weight capacity of 300 pounds and fold-able design.
- Improves posture relaxes the back and reduces spinal problems.
- EZ Angle tether strap will enable you to set rotation angles to 20, 40 and 60 degrees.
- Easy to fold for transport and storage.
- Include a instraction DVD.So you can test the inversion Therapy without going any instractor.
- Five-year warranty coverage.
- Price is Cheap but quality is awesome.
Inversion Table Reviews-What Does an inversion Table Can Do?
The increasing popularity of inversion therapy among people suffering from back pain since long and the professional athletes to relive their stressed muscles has made it necessary to buy the best inversion table for them. But the availability of various brands and styles of inversion tables in the market can cause confusion while choosing the best table for you. Brief information about the things to look for while purchasing an inversion table is provided here under for your guidance.
First of all, it should be supportive to your body weight. The inversion table you choose for you should be strong enough to support your body weight safely as you have to hang on it upside down from your ankles. It will help you not only in preventing injuries but also in getting the best results. In the adverse condition, you can get injured by falling from it if it breaks down.
Things To Be Considered on While Buying The Best Inversion Table !!
- Material: Your inversion table should be made of high carbon steel to make its structure dependable for a long time. Instead of going for cheap inversion tables made of low-quality materials you should prefer tables made of the good quality material to avoid any health problem in future.
- Frame: Inversion tables are available in static and foldable frames in various weights and sizes. You should choose from them according to your suitability for their storage. Static frames are normally used in the place exclusively made for such exercises like gyms etc., but if you are using this table in your home, then you should prefer to buy one with the foldable frame so that it can be stored easily in smaller space.
- Spoiler Title: Make sure you can control the inversion’s degree. Shallow angles at first, and then adjust it between 60 and 90. To those with less space, frames are foldable, and they are static for rooms of dedicated exercise. Most frames list the weight range, some even specify height range. The determining factor for the stability is the size, the larger, and the more stable. Users who are larger or want to exercise actively when inverted on the back stretcher machine should take it into consideration carefully.
- Comfortability of back pads: The back pads of your inversion table should be thick enough to provide you maximum comfort in your upside down position. Thin pads may not be comfortable for you in the inverted position. Some tables have removable pads which allow you to do exercises in inverted position
- Adjustability of the clamp: The clamps you have to use around your ankles before hanging in inverted condition should be adjustable as all feet cannot be of the same size. The clamps of your table should be strong enough to bear the weight of your whole body in inverted position.
- Control over inversion angle: The inversion table you choose should provide you control over your inversion angles as it is a gradual process. It will allow you to invert slowly and safely. A quick inversion can cause injury if clamps around the ankles are clamped carelessly.
- Motor ability: Some models of inversion tables allow the users to rotate their bed according to their needs. Some of the premium brands use power to operate their inversion table by pressing a button.
- The Smoothness of the Motion: A high-quality inversion table is something that allows the user to adjust at varying angles. For example, the user may begin with 20 or 30 degrees during the initial week of usage and then the user can gradually transit to higher inversion as well as stretching. This is only possible if the inversion table features smooth motion.
- The Safety: Remember, once you use an inversion table, you’ll be upside down, thus, you surely want to make sure that you’re comfortable and safe while on it. The key here is to check the durability of each and every part.
- Weight Limit: It is a complicated question and really a tough to answer with a single word. For this, we write a detail article about inversion table weight limit. It depends on price, brand and purpose of use.
In fact, while purchasing a suitable inversion table, you should not focus only on its price and brand but on its sturdiness and safety features. Buying a cheap inversion table can be dangerous for you. Various online stores offer huge discounts on the inversion tables made from low-quality materials like plastic and other cheap materials. But they can cost you highly if they break while using them. So instead of buying cheap inversion table you should buy a good quality table for reliving your back pain.
Benefits Of Having An Inversion Table In Home
Ever heard of inversion therapy? If you suffer from back pain, it’s important that you have. What exactly is it? Essentially, inversion therapy turns you upside-down and takes pressure off your nerves in the spine, stretches your muscles and relaxes your entire body. While it might not provide permanent relief from pain, it is an essential tool when you have searing back pain that isn’t going away, even with pain relievers and other methods in place.
What are the key benefits to an inversion table? Obviously, the reduction of stress and pain is the core reason for doing it, but there are many different ways that inversion therapy can help you out.
- After Working Out: Whenever you complete a strenuous workout, using inversion therapy can certainly help provide the relaxation and comedown needed. Sports and exercise put untold amounts of pressure on your joints and turning upside down move the gravity away, taking the pressure and relieving the soreness of muscles. This not only helps your muscles but is a good way to get a workout in without worrying about the aches and pains that follow.If you do your workouts in the morning before other activities, such as work, inversion therapy can be a perfect way to ensure you won’t spend the rest of the day in pain.
- It Can Help with Circulation: an inversion table using gravity to pull blood back to the lungs and heart, which can, in turn, improve the circulation in your legs. When you are in a normal position, the blood has long ways to go to reach the legs, turning upside down solves that problem. This can also help decongest the organs as a secondary benefit.
- Helps Your Lymphatic System: The muscle soreness after a workout happens because of the buildup of lactic acid and other waste products. These get flushed out through something called the lymphatic system. While this is a natural process, it can also be a time-consuming one. Inverting can speed up the process and can even help with arthritis relief as a result.
- Balance and Coordination: Surely hanging upside down can’t help your balance, right? It can help assist in normalizing the pressure in your inner ear. This will give you a better sense of balance, even if just temporary. Surely not the biggest benefit from the inversion process, but still something worth considering.
- Posture and Height: Gravity is a needed force, but it also is something that weighs down on your body. This is why you get slightly smaller as the day progresses and gravity pulls against it. As a result, inverting can reverse this process, which prevents you from having a hunched appearance. This also improves your overall posture.
- Back Pain: The most famous reason for inverting in the first is to relief back pain. As gravity decompresses the spinal discs, it can take pressure off nerves and, therefore, can relief back forming in your back.
- Overall: As you can see, there are many reasons to consider inverting. The best part is that the investment is very small, between $150-$400, and the shear amount of benefits certainly outweigh the costs in the long run.
How to Use an Inversion Table For Back Pain Relief
Look At bellow Info-graphics To better Understand To use Inversion Table
If you Like This InfoGraphic, Then You Can Publish Your Website or your social media account to aware People about Back Pain Relief.
Using an inversion table for the first time can be a bit overwhelming and may even require assistance. The following will explain how to use a table from beginning to end. Please remember to discuss inversion therapy with your practitioner before starting to ensure there are no specific concerns for you as an individual.
First and foremost, it is important to pay close attention to the instructions when putting your inversion table together. Because the table will be supporting you, it is necessary for each step to be completed correctly. You may want to ask a friend for assistance putting it together. It will also help to have a second pair of eyes to confirm you haven’t missed a step.
Be sure to place your inversion table on a flat and stable surface to ensure it will not tilt, putting you at risk for injury. Make sure there is nothing in the way to prohibit you from inverting and safely returning to your upright starting point.
3. Appropriate attire
Before using the inversion table, be sure you are wearing comfortable clothing. You want to be able to invert without feeling constrained. Try to avoid large loose T-shirts, or clothing which might fly up and make it more difficult for you to manage inversion. Wear athletic shoes to ensure there is a tight grip on your feet. Never invert barefoot.
4. Get into position
Place your feet on the steps one foot at a time. Lean forward to lock your feet in place.
5. Secure your body
Secure the straps tightly on your body. It is important to read the directions for your table prior to beginning this step, as each table model will have bars or straps in different places. Once all of your bars or straps are securely locked, you can move onto step 6.
6. Set a timer
If you do not have a watch or clock that is easily visible, set a time for 1-2 minutes the first time you invert. Remember that this is like a new form of exercise for your body. You don’t want to overdo it. You may eventually work up to anywhere from 3-5 minutes. Some people may prefer even longer periods of inversion.
7. Begin inversion
Grasp the handles or straps on each side of your table. You will use them as leverage to slowly push back and begin your inversion.
8. Find and hold inversion
The first time you invert, it’s good to start at 20-30 degrees. You may eventually move up to 60, and many athletes enjoy full inversion at 90 degrees. The most important thing is to take it slow and listen to your body.
9. While inverted
What you do while inverted will change based on your goals and personal experience. You may do 1-2 minutes inverted, rest and then repeat. You may choose to oscillate back and forth very slowly to stimulate circulation more. You may stretch while inverted while rotating the torso. You may also simply place our arms over your head while inverted. This will provide deeper traction. Consider discussing what is right for you and how to progress with your healthcare practitioner.
10. Rise to horizontal
After you’ve completed each period of inversion, slowly return to the horizontal position and hold briefly to allow blood flow to return to normal. Allowing yourself enough time in the horizontal position will help alleviate any feelings of lightheadedness or dizziness.
11. Return to starting position
Return to the upright position from horizontal when you feel ready.
While the steps above will help you get started, you may also consider keeping a notebook about your inversions to track your progress and learn what works for you. Discuss your progress with your practitioner or another qualified professional, as they may be able to offer suggestions as you go along.
Some Of The Drawbacks Of Inversion Table
Along with so many inversion table benefits also have few drawbacks which disappointed some people. Some of the users of this method to release their back pain have experienced bruises on their ankles and knees due to the overpressure of the straps and buckle tied on them. For this reason, people with joint and knee problem along with pregnant women should also avoid using this method to release the pain in their back. Similarly, people with diabetes and blood pressure problems should also avoid this method as blood can rush to their head causing various other health problems in upside down position.
Where To Buy The Best Inversion Table?
You can buy the best quality inversion table through online as well as a nearby offline store as per your convenience. Though earlier people preferred to buy such devices through their nearby stores, the increasing popularity of online merchants has converted IT savvy people towards online stores to buy such durable products like Amazon and eBay, etc. as they provide huge discounts on their list price to their online customers. The website of Healthy Back Institute is another option to buy inversion tables online. They sell hundreds of inversion tables every month because most of their customers rely on them as along with huge discounts they provide complete information about the product to their customers. You can also go through the reviews of the previous users of the product on these websites which also help you in buying them confidently.
Almost all of these online stores provide money back guarantee to their customers to ensure the quality of their products. So you can use their inversion tables confidently. They also offer free trial facility for 30 days as you can return the table if you are not satisfied with its results in the meantime. They will not ask any question in this regard. In that case, you can get the full refund of the value of inversion table less shipping charges. So you should prefer to buy quality inversion tables through reputed online store of your choice.
Final Overview Why Inversion Table Is So Important
After going through the reviews of some of the best quality inversion tables including Body Champ inversion table and two models of Ironman inversion tables along with the information about their effectiveness, one can easily conclude that which inversion table can be suitable for you. In fact instead of their brand and price you should focus on various other points discussed in this write up while buying the best one for you. Ignoring these points can cause various other health problems instead of reliving your existing ones. So you should choose the best source for buying the best quality inversion table for you as your decision can make much difference in the results of the device. By the way, in our opinion, Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table is the best among the three tables discussed above and you should go for this one.